District Sales Manager
District Sales Manager - Minneapolis
Our growing industrial products company, is looking for “A” players to join our team. We are building the most competitive, sales-driven team in the industry. If you are a sales leader and want to be part of a growing team environment, then we want you.
• Must have a competitive drive and nature. We only want those that want to be the best.
• You must have prior success selling products and services in a commercial market.
• You must have demonstrated ability to influence others as you will be selling through a distributor network.
• It is essential that you have superior relationship building skills with all types of personalities.
• Prior experience selling promotional programs and negotiating agreements.
• You must be interested in traveling a multi-state territory with overnight travel 2-4 nights per week.
• The successful candidate will enjoy the thrill of expanding sales in a defined territory with existing distributors, and by expanding the distribution channel, and creating product demand at the end user.
• Previous success expanding the brand in an unsaturated market required.
• You must have the discipline to work remotely from a home office.
• Ability to grasp and explain technical elements is essential.
• You must be self-motivated as well as thrive being part of a high energy, goal oriented team.
• Proven ability to speak in front of a crowd and give effective group presentations a must.
• Preference given to those candidates having prior success selling to a distributor network.
• The appropriate candidate will enjoy working in a base salary plus team bonus environment where individual sales will impact the team bonus.
Comprehensive and Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k savings, and tuition assistance.
Compensation will include a competitive salary base plus team bonus opportunity.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled are encouraged to apply.
This job listing will expire on September 5, 2012.
To apply for this job click here.