Operations Manager - City of Industry CA
As Operations Manager you will lead the Manufacturing, Engineering, Maintenance, Scheduling and Distribution teams at The Harris Products Group and the Manufacturing team in Tijuana, Mexico. You will be involved in strategic planning all the way through implementation, and you will build lean manufacturing organizations and grow a regional distribution center based on metrics and upgraded skill sets. You must enjoy the challenge of positioning the facilities ahead of the competition by successfully identifying and securing resources to improve customer service, reduce manufacturing costs, implement process improvements and drive distribution excellence.
• 5 – 10 years of management experience in a manufacturing, sourcing, distribution, and warehouse environment reflecting career progression with increasing levels of responsibility.
• BS in technical or business discipline.
• Demonstrated success implementing Lean/Six Sigma manufacturing programs.
• Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
• Able and willing to travel when required to suppliers and regularly to Tijuana.
• Statistical analysis using Six Sigma tools.
• Design and execute DOEs, Measurement Analysis and FMEAs.
• Master’s degree with a business focus.
• SAP utilization and implementation.
Comprehensive and Competitive Compensation plus performance based bonus opportunity and Benefits that include:
Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k savings, and tuition assistance
Tobacco and Drug Free Workplace
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled are encouraged to apply.
This job posting will expire on October 12, 2013.
To apply for this job click here.