The TRAKMAXTM features an all metal construction including steel, aluminum, brass, and stainless steel. The TRAKMAXTM has a welded steel, unibody construction and a frame that is integral to the design of the machine (not just a cover). It has stainless steel drive wheels and casters are corrosion and abrasion resistant resulting in a longer lasting wheel. The large diameter drive wheels are knurled for positive traction. The caster wheels can be locked into position in-line with the drive wheels for straight line cutting – even without the track.
The TRAKMAXTM is equipped with full profile heat shields mounted on each side of the tractor to protect from overheating of motor and solid state circuitry board when engaged in heavy capacity cutting or when machine is close to work.
The TRAKMAXTM is equipped with an industry leading motor torque generated from a 130 volt DC with integral transmission. The transmission is lubricated with synthetic lube rated for up to -20°C and that has an average service life to over 10,000 hours. Dual voltage (110/220 volt) models are available.
Cutting Capacity: 30" with appropriate torch equipment
Circle Cutting Range: 2 - 54" / 50.8 - 1371.6 mm (with optional accessory sold separately)
Speed Range: 0 - 40 IPM / 0 - 110 IPM
Carrying Load Maximum: 800 lbs / 362.88 kg
Weight: 30 lbs / 13.6 kg
Length: 15" / 381 mm
Height: 6 3/8" / 161.92 mm
Power Requirement: 120V, 1 amp (maximum), 50/60 Hz, Single Phase
Deluxe Package Includes:
• Heavy Duty Portable Cutting and Welding Tractor P/N: QC2SCM2575
• 25' molded, detachable electrical cord that is both oil and water resistant
• 3-hose Hose Block for use with 2 hose and 3 hose torches
• 24" Gear Rack with cross slide for horizontal movement
• Torch Holder for mounting 1 3/8" diameter machine cutting torches and controlling the vertical movement of the torch
• Mounting Block to attach the torch holder to gear rack
• 3' twin, grade T, WIP welding hose to attach the torch to the hose block
• 6' heavy duty v-grooved carbon steel track with spray galvanized finish. Track is designed with a male and female ends for easy coupling of two or more tracks.
Full profile heat shields mounted on each side of the tractor to protect from overheating of motor and solid state circuitry board when engaged in heavy capacity cutting or when machine is close to work surface.