MSA 900 Series Manifold
Where to buy this product
Description: Medical Switchover Manifold for HP Cylinders
The MSA 900 Series manifolds are automatic systems designed for medical applications that require uninterrupted gas service throughout the cylinder bank changeover cycle.
- Digital read-out can display psig, kPa or Bar. (MFA910 only).
- 115/24 VAC power supply box includes circuit board with dry contacts for hook-up to all remote alarms regardless of voltage up to 3 amps 30 VDC or 2 amps 250 VAC.
- Copper pigtails with check valves are standard for oxygen to meet NFPA-99 requirements; flexible pigtails for all other gases.
- Headers are constructed as a single unit and are labeled for gas service; each connection is silver brazed (by brazers certified to ASME section IX) and tested. In addition, the header has CGA check valve bushings at each inlet location to meet NFPA-99 requirements.
- 3000 psig maximum inlet pressure (2000 psig for CO2 and N2O manifolds).
- Manifold outlet is 1” 11.5 NPS Male; relief valve outlet is ½” NPT male.
- Optional remote audio/visual alarms are available to provide warning of service interruption.
- Cabinet dimensions: W-16” H-21” D-10”.
- Two (2) year limited warranty.
MSA 900 Model
Control unit includes internal dual line regulators which are adjustable from 30 to 60 psig.
MSAHL 900 Model
Appropriate for all CO2 and N2O gas systems. Control unit contains an internal heater which will deliver up to 500 SCFH nitrous oxide or carbon dioxide. Unit also includes internal dual line regulators which are adjustable from 30 to 60 psig.
MSAHP 900 Model
Control unit includes internal dual line regulators which are adjustable from 100 to 190 psig.