Harris®26 aluminum alloy electrode features a precise combination of core alloy and coating, providing high speed deposition of dense, machinable welds. It is widely used on sheets, tubes and extrusions. Also suited for torch applications.
- Produces strong, porosity-free welds without excessive spatter or fuming
- Precise combination of cored wire and coating, providing high speed deposition of dense welds
- Good corrosion resistance
- Good electrical conductivity
- Good color match to aluminum
- Widely used on sheet metals, tubes and extrusions for thicknesses of 1/8" (3.2mm) or more
- 34,000 psi tensile strength
- Preheat to 500°F is recommended on sections greater than 1/8"
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- HARRIS® Alloy 26 aluminum electrode 3/32" x 14" x 5lb tube
- 1 Year
|Chemical Composition||Aluminum Fluoride 1-11%
Magnesium 0.05% max.
Copper 0.40% max.
Manganese 0.05% max.
Lithium Fluoride 1-11%
Zinc 0.10% max.
Magnesium Fluoride 1-11%
Iron 0.80% max.
Potassium Chloride 1-11%
Potassium Fluoride 2-12%
Sodium Chloride 1-11%
|Classification||Manufactured to Harris' Internal Engineering Standards|
|Color||Good color match|
|Electrical Conductivity (%IACS)||Good|
|Tensile Strength (PSI)||34,000 psi|