Harris® 26 aluminum alloy electrode features a precise combination of core alloy and coating, providing high speed deposition of dense, machinable welds. It is widely used on sheets, tubes and extrusions. Also suited for torch applications. Conveniently packaged for point-of-purchase display.
- Produces strong, porosity-free welds without excessive spatter or fuming
- Tensile strength - 34,000 psi
- Good corrosion resistance
- Good electrical conductivity
- Color is a good match to aluminum
- On heavy sections, joints should be beveled to form a 60 degree to 75 degree vee.
- Preheat heavy sections to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C) to flatten bead and reduce amount of amperage required.
- Typical applications include joining aluminum alloys (sheets, plates, castings and extrusions) with thicknesses of 1/8 in. (3.18mm) or more
- Also used on torch applications
- DC reverse polarity
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 1 Year
- Harris® Alloy 26 aluminum electrode 1/8 X 14 tube POP
|Chemical Composition||Aluminum Remainder%; Magnesium 0.05% max.; Manganese 0.05% max.; Silicon 1-11%; Magnesium Fluoride 1-11%; Potassium Chloride 1-11%; Sodium Chloride 1-11%; Aluminum Fluoride 1-11%; Copper 0.40% max.; Lithium Fluoride 1-11%; Zinc 0.10% max.; Iron 0.80% max.; Potassium Fluoride 2-12%|
|Classification||Manufactured to Harris’ internal engineering standards|
|Color||Good color match to aluminum|
|Diameter||1/8 in. (3.18mm)|
|Product Length||14 in.|
|Size||1 lb. tube|
|Tensile Strength (PSI)||34,000 psi|
|Typical Application||Joining aluminum alloys such as sheets, plates, castings and extrusions with a thickness of 1/8 in. or more.|