HARRIS®180 is a unique chromium carbide electalloye combining unsurpassed weldability, plus super impact and abrasion resistance and high hardness. It is the ideal alloy combination where hardness and toughness are required on carbon and alloy steels, manganese steels and cast irons. Conveniently packaged for point-of-purchase display.
- General purpose maintenance and repair alloy
- Incredible weldability that is impact and abrasion resistant, while yielding results that are extremely hard
- Produces hard and tough results on carbon and alloy steels, manganese steels and cast iron
- Ripple-free surface doubles "grip resistance" to fine abrasive media
- Yields economical, smooth overlays
- Formulation totally eliminates the "worm tracking" type porosity common to this alloy group
- Used to protect most iron-based surfaces against severe abusive wear and moderate impact.
- Used on crusher jaws, hammers, bucket lips and teeth, wear plates, pins, axles, shafts, cams and eccentrics.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- HARRIS® 180 hard surface electrode 1/8 X 14 tube POP
- 1 Year
|Brinnell Hardness||Manufactured to Harris Products Groups internal standards.DIN 8555, E10-UM-60-GR|