3 SUPERMISSILEWELD® is a gas tungsten arc (TIG) form of SUPERMISSILEWELD®. It is used for joining or overlay on a variety of ferrous metals. It assures non-cracking welds on problem steels such as high carbon steels, tool steels, stainless steels, spring steels, manganese steels and dissimilar steels.
- Gas tungsten arc (TIG) form of SuperMissileweld maintenance and repair electrode for joining or overlay on a variety of ferrous metals
- Welds using SuperMissileweld® have the highest strength
- Provides maximum ductility for welding "problem" steels
- Assures dense, non-cracking welds on various "problem" steels
- Excellent impact and frictional resistance and mild abrasion resistance
- Will not respond to heat treatment
- Versatile electrode with a wide range of application options
- Works well on high carbon steels, tool steels, stainless steels, spring steels, manganeses steels and dissimilar steels or when steel content is unknown.
- Use with AC or DC reverse polarity
- This product is considered a maintenance and repair "stand-by" in every industry around the world
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 3-SUPERMISSILEWELD® steel alloy TIG electrode 1/8" x 36" x 10lb tube
- 1 Year
|Brinnell Hardness||Manufactured to Harris Internal Engineering Standards|
|Tensile Strength (PSI)||Up to 120,000 psi|