Model K-43 heating torch assembly for use with alternate fuels features the heavy duty 42-3 heating handle, 2393 stainless steel tip tube and the high-flow E3-43 (F-43) mixer. It is designed to use Harris 2290-H and 2290-HPM high-performance, multi-flame, heating tips. Ideal for use with RBA and RBP flame cleaning heads. (Assembly does not include tips. Tips sold separately.) Heats up to 1,025,000 BTU. Alternate fuels include propylene or propane-based fuels and natural gas. **Fuel gas pressure requirements of 10 psig. **For fuel gas pressures of 10 psig or less use Model B-43-N mixer (PN 9100306), Model 43-2 handle (PN 1401150) and 2393 tip tube/Tip combination available. Limited to tip sizes Model 2290 1-3H or 1-3HPM.
- Heavy duty heating torch assembly designed to use alternate fuels*
- "E" equal or positive pressure mixing system resists damage due to flashback
- Features the heavy duty 42-3 heating handle;2393 SS tip tube and the high-flow E3-43 (F-43) mixer
- Designed to use the Harris 2290-H and HPM high-performance multi-flame heating tips
- Ideal for use with RBA and RBP flame cleaning heads
- On year manufacturer's warranty