Harris' 3/16" x 12' single-line acetylene Grade "R" welding hose with A&A connections and (2) 3/8" - 24 LH swivel fittings is kink-proof with 8-sided crimped ferrules that can withstand a maximum working pressure of 200 psi. The hose is color-coded red for ease of identification.
- Standard duty single line welding hose for acetylene fuel gas ONLY.
- 3/16" x 12', Grade "R", A&A connections with (2) 3/8" -24 LH thread pattern.
- Working pressure of 200 PSI max.
- Hose is color coded red for acetylene gas service providing easy identification for quick and accurate installation and white ink brand markings along hose length to further prevent misidentification of intended use.
- Non-sparking durable brass fittings attached with external ferrules provide full coverage and support of the fitting inserted into the hose.
- Non-blooming black EPDM tube minimizes the migration of combustible waxes or plasticizers to the surface of the rubber
- Multiple textile plies for strength and kink resistance
- Cover reduces dragging friction and provides extra abrasive, heat, mild chemical, ozone and weather resistance.
- Conforms to CGA E-1 standard for hoses
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Single Acetylene Welding Hose
- Grade "R"
- 3/16" x 12'
- 1 Year