The Model 315 Gas Block™ lever acts as an on/off control eliminating the need to reset the torch each time it is used while providing quick ignition. The Gas Block™ is equipped with a set screw and lock nut allowing the user to easily adjust the shut-off lever. The Gas Block™ is a safer option than other competitive models that pose a safety risk with open flames. This three-gas version offers control of the nitrogen purge line for brazing applications.
- Heavy-duty rigid design with a laser cut and formed 10 gauge stainless steel base.
- Welded stainless steel swivel bracket and stainless steel plunger.
- Can be used with Harris' LightPro Spark electric ignitor and the valveless torches on Harris' Perfect Flame system.
- Fuel gas inlet/outlet connections 9/16"-18 (LH)
- Oxygen inlet/outlet connections 9/16-18 (RH)
- Nitrogen inlet/out connections 5/8"-18(F)
- Provides control of the nitrogen purge line for brazing applications.
- Offers more control of nitrogen usage with the ability to turn the purge line on and off with the flame.
- Control of the nitrogen usage when not in use is a results in a gas cost savings.
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- One Gas Block™ Three-Gas Assembly
- 1 Year