Designed for use on all MIG wire feeders to remove dust and dirt from the wire prior to wire entry into the MIG gun liner conduit. The pad prevents build-up of dirt that plugs liners. The use of wire feed pads can decrease the coefficient of friction in the liner as much as 50% to 60% and reduces erratic feed and burn backs. Treated pads are for use on steel, stainless steel, hard facing, silicon bronze, solid and flux core wire. Each pad comes with a clip. (6/pack)
- Treated MIG wire feeder pads
- Prevents dirt and dust build-up
- Reducs erratic feed and burn backs
- For use on steel, stainless steel, hard facing silicon bronze, solid and flux core wire.
- Each pad is equipped with a clip.
- Package includes 6 pads.
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 1 Year
- Treated wire feeder pads 6/pack
Accessories and Parts
|Color||Red and Black|