Model FM520 flowmeter is specifically designed for HVAC back-purging. It is a zero compensated device allowing full and accurate flow control at varying inlet pressures up to 100 PSIG.
- Back-purging flowmeter designed for HVAC industry applications.
- Zero compensated
- Full and accurate flow control at various inlet pressures up to 100 psig.
- Maximum flow capacity of 20 SCFH
- Flowmeter body constructed of rigid, impact and temperature resistant Lexan® for longer service life
- Outlet valve is constructed of chrome for durability
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Model FM520 HVAC Back-Purging Flowmeter
- 1 Year
|Flow Capacity (SCFH)||20|
|Gas / Gas Service||Air
|Inlet Connection||1/8" NPT (M)|
|Maximum Inlet Pressure (PSIG)||100|
|Recommended Items/Accessories||Flowmeter without valve and bracket - Model VFA-5 - PN 5401200, Needle Valve Assembly 1/8" (M) x 1/8" (M) - Model V301 - PN 9100415|
|Compensated PSIG||Zero (0)|
|Outlet Connection||1/8" NPT (F)|