AZ91A magnesium GTAW (TIG) welding rod for joining with similar AZ91A filler metals, cast to wrought and wrought alloys. Magnesium rapidly oxidizes when melted, so proper shielding gas coverage is important. Always clean surfaces and edges adjacent to the weld prior to welding. Conforms to AWS Specification A5.19.
- Magnesium welding alloy for joining AZ92A to similar filler metals and wrought alloys
- Rigidly controlled manufacturing to conform to AWS A5.19, ER AZ92A and AWS A5.8 (BMg-1).
- Proper shielding is required to avoid oxidation
- Conforms to AWS A5.8 (BMg-1)
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- ER AZ92A Magnesium 3/32 X 36 X 3lb package
- 1 Year
|Brinnell Hardness||AWS A5.19 ERAZ92A, AWS A5.8(BMg-1)|