BRIDGIT® Burn Resistant Paste Soldering Flux is formulated to be active over a wide temperature range. This makes it an excellent choice for most all solder compositions. It is ideal for use where a longer heating cycle is required as it resists thermal decomposition. Bridget stays active to 800°F. This range covers soldering temperatures required by most lead-free solders. BRIDGIT® flux is burn resistant, reducing carbon formation that may result in leaks. The flux is unexcelled for use in soldering copper, brass, bronze, galvanized and other plumbing fittings. This flux works extremely well with BRIDGIT® lead-free solder in potable water systems and is a good choice with other solder compositions.
- Designed for use with lead-free solders
- Stays active to 800°F
- Will not burn at soldering temperature, reducing black carbon formations that can result in voids and leaks
- A plumbing paste flux formulated to withstand higher soldering temperatures
- Works extremely well with BRIDGIT® lead-free solder in potable water systems as equally well with other solders
- Conforms to the EU RoHS directive.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms to the lead content requirements for “lead free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act.
- One year warranty
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Chemical Composition||Manufactured to Harris' internal specifications.|
|Melting Range||140°F (60°C)|
|Soldering Temperature Range||200°F - 800°F (93°C - 427°C)|