Diameters / Packaging
10 lb Box
33 lb Spool
ER80S-D2 contains molybdenum for increased strength. Manganese and silicon are used as de-oxidizers to control porosity when welding with carbon dioxide. The weld deposit yields excellent quality and bead appearance on carbon and low-alloy steels. This alloy may also be used for out-of-position welding with short circuiting and pulsed arc processes. ER80S-D2 is available for both GMAW (MIG) and GTAW (TIG) welding processes.
- General purpose welding wire/rod for chromium and molybdenum low-alloy steel
- Contains manganese and silicon deoxidizers to control porosity when welding with carbon dioxide.
- Contains molybdenum for increased strength
- Weld deposit yields excellent quality and bead appearance on carbon and low-alloy steels
- Used for out-of-position with short circuiting and pulsed arc processes
- Conforms to AWS A5.28 ER80S-D2
- Single and multiple pass welding on a variety of carbon and low alloy steels.
- 100% Argon
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov