Diameters / Packaging
1 ea Tube
25 lb Box
|.050" x 1/8"||2620F1||2620F|
Stay-Silv 2 is an economical, low silver alloy, designed to broaden the melting range of Harris 0. It has proven useful in some specific applications where mechanical properties are not critical.
- Stay-Silv 2 brazing filler metal is a medium temperature range alloy for brazing copper, and copper-to-brass
- Economical, low silver alloy, designed to broaden the melting range of Harris 0.
- The addition of silver provides an 1190°F solidus, widening the melting range compared to Harris 0
- Useful for applications with joint clearances of 0002” – 0005” (005 mm - 013 mm)
- Proved useful in some specific applications where mechanical properties are less critical.
- Corrosion resistance is generally similar to copper base metal, but phosphorus containing alloys, including Stay-Silv 2, should not be used if the braze is exposed to sulfur or sulfur compounds in service
- For copper-to-copper and copper-to-brass (using Stay-Silv" white brazing flux) applications.
- Conforms to the EU Reach & RoHS directive
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov