NIC-L-WELD™ 99 is a general purpose, high nickel alloy electrode for production and repair of cast iron. It is suited for building-up, joining, filling holes, breaks and cracks in all types of cast iron. It has very good out-of-position welding characteristics. Parts are frequently repaired without dismantling. It has excellent machinability. Conveniently packaged for point-of-purchase display.
- General purpose high nickel-iron electrode
- Yields clean, strong, ductile, easily machined deposits
- Good out-of-position welding characteristics
- Up to 70,000 psi tensile strength (as welded)
- Up to 80,000 psi yield strength (as welded)
- 18% min. elongation (as welded)
- Close color match to cast iron
- Used for production, salvage and repair, building-up, joining, filling holes, breaks and cracks in all types of cast iron.
- Parts are frequently repaired without dismantling
- Conforms to ANSI/AWS A5.15 ENiCl
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 1 Year
- NIC-L-WELD™ 99 nickel alloy electrode 3/32" x 12" x 1lb tube POP
|Alloy Type||Cast Iron|
|Brinnell Hardness||AWS A5.15
|Chemical Composition||Carbon 2.0%
Nickel 85.0% min.
Others (Total) 1.0%
|Color||Close color match|
|Tensile Strength (PSI)||Up to 50,000 psi|