Stay-Clean® liquid is a general purpose zinc chloride flux for soldering with all soft solders. Ideal for use with tin-lead, tin-antimony and Stay Brite® solders, as well as virtually all metals, except aluminum, magnesium or titanium. It is not recommended for use in electrical or electronic applications.
- General purpose liquid flux for soldering with all soft solders
- Formulated to be active at temperatures optimum for a range of solder compositions
- Ideal for soldering a variety of base metals
- Effectively removes surface oxide and prevents oxide formation during soldering
- Minimal pre-cleaning is required with Stay-Clean flux.
- Due to the corrosive nature of the flux residue, this product is not recommended for use in electrical or electronic applications
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Stay-Clean® liquid soldering flux 32oz bottle
- 1 Year
|Chemical Composition||Inorganic acid and salt type|
|Classification||Commercial Spec A-A51145D Type II Form B Liquid; Federal Spec OF-506C Type 1 Form B (cancelled 9Jan87)|
|Color||Clear to slightly yellow|
|Size||32 oz. bottle|
|Typical Application||Soldering most tin-based compositions; Soldering copper and brass; Most often used on steel, nickel and stainless steel (not suitable for aluminum or magnesium)|