Stay-Clean® paste soldering flux was designed primarily for copper-to-copper and copper-to-brass connection. In its paste form it is ideal for soldering tube joints. It is not recommended for electrical or electronic applications due to the potential corrosive residue of the flux. This flux works well with most leaded and lead-free solder compositions. The flux residue should be removed after soldering.
- Superior paste soldering flux for most metals except aluminum, magnesium or titanium
- Designed for copper-to-copper and copper-to-brass connections as well as copper, brass, bronze, steel, galvanized steel and Monel®.
- Ideal for soldering tube joints
- Works well with most leaded and lead-free solder compositions
- Due to the corrosive nature of the flux residue, this product is not recommended for use in electrical or electronic applications.
- Conforms to the EU Reach & RoHS directive
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Stay-Clean® paste soldering flux 1 lb. jar
- 1 Year
|Chemical Composition||Ethylene Glycol 2-15%; Ammonium Chloride 1-10%; Zinc Chloride 5-30%; Petrolatum 30-80%; Water 1-10%|
|Classification||O-F-506 C Type 1 Form A; A-51145 D Type 1 Form A|
|Size||1 lb. jar|
|Soldering Temperature Range||350 degrees F - 600 degrees F (177 degrees C - 316 degrees C)|
|Typical Application||Soldering copper, brass and some grades of clean steel; Some plumbing applications not required to conform to ASTM B813|