Ultra SUPERMISSILEWELD® covered electrode has ultimate features that have the ability to weld over its own flux. This makes it an exceptional stud removal electrode. The nominal composition of welds using this product assures exceptional strength and crack resistance especially on problem steels like high carbon steels, tool steels, stainless steels, spring steels, dies and dissimilar steels.
- Covered electrode with ultimate features of SuperMissileweld.
- Welds using SuperMissileweld® have the highest strength
- Provides maximum ductility for welding "problem" steels
- Assures dense, non-cracking welds on various "problem" steels
- Excellent impact and frictional resistance and mild abrasion resistance
- It has the ability to weld over its own flux
- Excellent stud removal electrode
- Works well on high carbon steels, tool steels, stainless steels, spring steels, manganeses steels and dissimilar steels or when steel content is unknown.
- Use with AC or DC reverse polarity
- This product is considered a maintenance and repair "stand-by" in every industry around the world
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Ultra SUPERMISSILEWELD® steel alloy electrode 1/8" x 14" x 10lb tube
- 1 Year
|Brinnell Hardness||ANSI/AWS A5.9 & ASME SFA 5.9 ER 316|
|Tensile Strength (PSI)||Up to 120,000 psi|