HARRIS®65 nickel Iron electrode is a premium nickel-iron alloy electrode (AC-DC). For gray and alloyed cast iron. 65 Nickel is for the repair of all types of cast iron. It yields dense, strong, yet totally machinable deposits. It is ideal for the repair of “Meehanite”, “Ni-Resist”, ductile iron and for the joining of cast iron to steel. Typical applications embody the repair of castings, housings, gear teeth, motor, machine bases, etc.
- Premium nickel-iron alloy electrode used for gray and alloyed cast iron.
- Spatter-free, high-density, ductile deposits.
- This premium cast alloy is Ideal for repair of all types of cast iron, Meehanite, Ni-Resist, ductile iron, and joining cast iron to steel.
- Good machinability
- Close color match to nickel.
- First choice for ductility
- First choice for thick sections, but alternate choice for thin sections
- Good corrosion resistance
- All position welding
- Typical applications are repairs of all types of castings, housings, gear teeth, motor blocks and machine bases, etc.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- HARRIS® Alloy 65 nickel-iron electrode 3/32 X 12 X 5lb package
- 1 Year
|Alloy Type||Cast Iron|
|Brinnell Hardness||Harris 65|
|Chemical Composition||Carbon 3.00-3.50%
Sulfur 0.10 max.%
Nickel 85% min.
|Classification||Manufactured to Harris' Internal Engineering Standards|
|Color||Good color match to cast iron|
|Tensile Strength (PSI)||Up to 72,000 psi|