HARRIS®17 flux is an all-purpose paste flux for use with bronze alloys and nickel-silver alloys. This highly active flux can be used in help in the brazing process for steel, cast irons and copper base alloys. Remove residues with a hot water rinse leaving a bright, clean, and strong porosity-free brazed joint. Conforms to the EU Reach & RoHS directive.
- Premium-quality water and salt paste flux
- Active within a temperature range of 1400°F to 2200°F
- Developed to produce exceptional capillary flow qualities for nickel-silver and bronze alloys
- Residue is easily removed with warm water, if flux becomes hard, add water to bring it back to a paste consistency
- Activity range of 1400°F - 2200°F ° (760°C - 1204°C)
- RoHS compliant
- Meets specification AWS A5.31 CLASS FB3-D