Model 50-10 is a medium duty automatic torch handle. This handle features an on/off control lever for convenient operation. It can be used for welding, brazing, cutting and heating. It has a unique pilot light. This model is equipped with easy-to-replace FlashGuard® check valves. Model 50-10 cuts up to 3" (76.2mm) plate and welds up to 1/2" (12.7mm) plate.
- Medium duty automatic torch handle for use with acetylene and hydrogen
- Silver-brazed twin inner tube construction for strength, safety and durability while still being lightweight
- Tube-within-a-tube construction for optimum flow performance while providing maximum leak integrity
- On/Off lever control for convenience and ease of-use during operation. It is not recommended to use the lever during acetylene heating applications.
- Pilot light for better vision during use. (The light can be used for acetylene welding and brazing only. Not recommended for use during heating applications)
- Embossed with model number for ease in selecting compatible parts
- Handle is 8" (203.2mm) in length
- UL® listed
- Equipped with FlashGuard® replaceable check valves
- Cuts up to 3" (76.2mm) plate and Welds up to 1/2" (12.7mm) plate.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Model 50-9 Automatic Torch Handle
- 1 Year