Harris 2% ceriated tungsten electrodes offer excellent arc starts thus work well for welding carbon and stainless steels, nickel alloys and titanium. They are particularly good for tube and pipe applications, thin sheet metal work or on delicate parts. These tungsten electrodes perform best in DC welding, but they can also be used proficiently in AC welding. They contain a minimum of 97.30% tungsten and 1.80% to 2.20% cerium, and when ground to a point can be used in place of balled pure tungsten when AC welding on aluminum and provide approximately 30% to 40% more current carrying capacity. They are grey in color and packaged 10/pack. AWS Classification EWCe-2.
- Premium performance for TIG welding
- Ideal for welding alloys of aluminum, copper, nickel, magnesium, stainless steel and titanium.
- Can also weld low-alloy steels
- Grey color
- Conforms to AWS/SFA A5.12 EWCe-2
- 10 sticks per pack
- Can be used with Harris' Chem Sharp Tungsten Holder - PN 4707061 (sold separately).
- One year warranty
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Ceriated Tungsten Electrodes 2% (10/pack)
- 1 Year