Harris pure tungsten electrodes contain 99.50% tungsten and are typically less expensive than their “alloyed” counter-parts. They offer especially good arc stability for AC welding with a balanced waveform and provide a clean, balled tip when heated. Pure tungsten electrodes also provide good arc stability for AC sine wave welding on aluminum and magnesium, but should not be used with inverter based power sources or for DC welding. They are green in color and packaged 10/pack. AWS Classification: EWP.
- Premium quality tungsten electrodes for TIG welding
- Good for use on A/C for aluminum and magnesium alloys
- Balls easily
- Green color
- Conforms to AWS/SFA A5.12 EWP
- 10 sticks per pack
- Can be used with Harris' Chem Sharp Tungsten Holder - PN 4707061 (sold separately).
- One year warranty.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 1 Year
- Pure Ground Tungsten Electrodes (10/pack)