Harris' 3/16" x 12' twin-line acetylene Grade "R" welding hose with A&A connections is kink-proof and designed for safety and service. It has a 200 psi max rating. The chemically bonded dual hoses provide easier hose management and handling than independent single lines. The red-green color-coding allows easy identification for quick and accurate installation. The cover resists abrasion and weathering to provide maximum performance. This hose is versatile enough for many common industrial welding applications.
- Standard duty twin line welding hose for acetylene fuel gas ONLY.
- 3/16" x 12', Grade "R", A&A connections
- Working pressure of 200 PSI max.
- Hose is color coded red/green for oxygen/fuel gas service providing easy identification for quick and accurate installation and white ink brand markings along hose length to further prevent misidentification of intended use.
- Non-sparking durable brass fittings attached with external ferrules provide full coverage and support of the fitting inserted into the hose.
- Non-blooming black EPDM tube minimizes the migration of combustible waxes or plasticizers to the surface of the rubber
- Multiple textile plies for strength and kink resistance
- Cover reduces dragging friction and provides extra abrasive, heat, mild chemical, ozone and weather resistance.
- Conforms to CGA E-1 standard for hoses
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Twin Acetylene Welding Hose
- Grade "R"
- 3/16" x 12'
- 1 Year
Accessories and Parts
|Color||Red & Green|