Model 6225EGX-300 Cutter Pac® Classic kit contains all the major components needed for cutting and special applications using all fuel gases/acetylene. It features Harris' most popular regulators with large, easy-to-read, 2.5” dual scale gauges, an ergonomic adjusting knob for precise pressure adjustments, one-piece encapsulated seats for longer service life and a 7-year warranty. This kit is equipped with an industry standard heavy duty straight cutting torch that boasts a triangular tube design and brazed connections, making it strong safe and less expensive to own and operate. The kit is capable of cutting up to 12" (304.8mm) plate with optional larger tip(s). (Tips sold separately.)
- Complete Cutter Pac® for cutting and specialty cutting/heating applications
- Designed to use acetylene
- Harris' most popular industrial Model 25GX regulators have large, easy-to-read, dual scale 2.5" steel gauges and ergonomic adjusting knob
- The regulators have a one-piece encapsulated seat design with internal filter and PTFE Teflon® seat to protect them from particulate contamination
- The Model 62-5E heavy Duty straight cutting torch has a triangular tube design with brazed connections for strength, safety and a longer service life.
- Torch uses an "E" equal or positive pressure type mixing system
- The torch has a 90◦ head angle and is 18" long.
- Cuts up to 12" (304.8mm) plate with optional tip(s). Optional tips sold separately.