Harris' chipping hammer with cone and chisel head is constructed from drop-forged, hardened steel for durability and strength. The cross blade design has a sharp point on one end for easy chipping and a flat, beveled tail on other end for faster and cleaner slag removal. The coiled spring handle is 10" in length and is designed for a comfortable grip. It has a hanging loop on the handle tip.
- Durable, black steel construction
- Multi-purpose cross head for chiseling, scraping, hammering, etc.
- Cross head has flat blade on one end and pointed tip on other
- Cone-shaped spring handle for easy grip and functional usage
- Hanging loop at end of cone handle
- Tool used for weld cleaning
- One year warranty
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Cone and Chisel Hhammer
- 1 Year