Harris Model E-9 pocket-sized two-piece and divergent bore tip-cleaner is constructed of metal with a silver metallic/blue finish. It features multiple sized scientifically-designed steel reamers housed in a case with quick-flip access. It is used to clean cutting, welding, brazing and wire-feed welder tips. Careful cleaning of welding tips assures the best welding flame and long tip life. Always use the proper type and size tip cleaner. Using the right tip cleaner does the job more efficiently, maintaining the proper gas stream, and lessening the chance of permanent damage to more expensive torches and tips.
- Attractive powder coated aluminum case in blue
- Designed for the largest of ports, cutting, two-piece and alternate fuel tips
- Careful cleaning of tips assures best welding flame
- Helps extend the life of tips and keeps them in good shape
- 300 series stainless steel wires promotes longer life, no corrosion, no contamination.
- Capable of cleaning a wide range of ports up to 5/16"
- Kit includes 5 wire cleaners with unique split-wire design
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- One Model E-9 Two-Piece Tip Cleaner
- 1 Year
|Color||Silver & Blue|