Harris® E102-M Cable Connector Type E “Idento-End” is a uniquely designed connector that permits coupling of each end to another length of cable, a machine adaptor, an electrode whip, or a ground connector lead. Type E has no male or female end, and after it has an identical connection-half allows for quick and easy attachment to a like part for time and labor savings. Type E "Idento-End" has a heavy wall precision-machined brass and copper body with a large dome hole to hold the cable securely in place. It easily slides into the insulator requiring no external screws. This provides a positive connection for maximum conductivity while the locking action prevents accidental connection separation and avoids the possibility of shock.
- Unique "Idento-End" allows it to couple up with other cables, machine adaptors, electrode whips or ground connector leads.
- Provides maximum conductivity
- Fits 1/0 and 2/0 cable
- Maximum 500 amperage
- Brass and copper body with neoprene insulating sleeves
- Includes insulating sleeves to prevent shock
- Packaged in a set of two
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 1 Year
- Cable Connectors