40B short stub 400 amp heavy duty electrode holder is lightweight. It is designed to fit the welder's hand for use in tight spaces. Easy cable installation up to 3/0 ball point screw size. It has a 3/16 in. maximum diameter electrode capacity. The handle twists to tightly grip the electrode as it is placed into the opening of the holder. The twisting action allows for more of the electrode to be consumed during welding. This prrovides the operator with the ability to control the electrode position better during the stick welding process.
- Electrode can be used to within one inch of the high heat, high impact head compared with the normal three inches of electrode leftover with typical tong-type holders.
- Lightweight for convenience, efficiency and fatigue-free welding.
- Holder designed to fit the welder's hand and to fit into tight spaces.
- Greatly improves productivity with quick and easy electrode installation
- Over 2,000 lbs. of gripping pressure allows the electrode to be bent to a desired shape for access to difficult welds
- Easy cable connection and installation with large oval ball point screw.
- Maximum electrode diameter of 3/16 in.
- Accepts up to 3/0 wire gauge
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 1 Year
- 40B stub ball point screw twist-type 400 amp electrode holder
Accessories and Parts
|Color||Black and Gold|
|Construction||Brass, nylon and iron|
|Typical Application||Holds electrodes for welding|