Diameters / Packaging
5 lb Box
10 lb Box
E6013 is a general-purpose, all position, steel electrode for welding of mild steels. The coating produces a forceful, spray type arc resulting in excellent mechanical properties which operates with AC or DCEP.
- General purpose electrode for welding mild steels
- Deep penetrating welds
- Smooth and stable arc performance
- All position welding
- Thin slag is easily removed
- Excellent for less than clean metal
- Mild steel welding: vehicles, shipbuilding/repair, sheet metal, piping, pressure vessel fittings and boilers
- Galvanized steel
- General light fabrication.
- Not Applicable
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov