E7014 is an all position steel electrode with rutile-iron powder that yields a high deposition rate with smooth beads and fine ripples. E7014 can be used when poor fit-up exists and where higher deposition and speed of travel is needed.
- All position steel electrode
- Contains rutile-iron powder for higher deposition rate
- Produces smooth beads and fine ripples
- Used where poor fit up exists, higher deposition and speed of travel is needed
- Self-lifting, easy removing slag
- Mild steel welding: machine bases, frames, heavy sheet metal and shelving
- General maintenance and fabrication that operate with AC, DCEN or DCEP.
- Not Applicable
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov