97/3 (Speedy) tin-copper solder has a faster melting range allowing operators to rapidly fill small, tight-fitting, pipe connections. Its low temperature and free-flowing properties reduce cycle time and required heat input. 97/3 is available in acid core, rosin core and solid wire versions.
- 97/3 tin-copper solder is environmentally safe with no lead or antimony
- Melting temperature of 445°F (229°C)
- 5800 psi tensile strength
- Melts, flows and performs better than 95/5 solder
- Made in the USA with global components
- Copper pipe joining and repairs
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov