Harris' Air-Fuel HVAC line of hand torches brings high performance and convenience to professional heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing and refrigeration contractors. Built with heating performance, temperature consistency and flame control in mind, a Harris hand torch is the perfect partner for demanding brazing and soldering applications. All air-fuel hand torches have a 3 year warranty.
- 360 Brass, 304 stainless steel and heavy-duty plastic construction for durability
- Smaller size and weight for convenience
- Torches are durable and less expensive to repair
- Lower temperature up to 2000◦F to 3000◦F
- Low flame intensity for slower heat transfer and a broader heat zone
- Tips have a wide operating range
- Works well with Map-Pro® and Propane disposable 14.1 oz. gas cylinders
- Gas cylinders can be transported with less restrictions due to their smaller size
- All air-fuel hand torches have a three-year warranty.
- Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning (HVAC)
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov