Al-Braze is a superior brazing alloy for joining aluminum-to-aluminum. It is free-flowing with unequaled capillary attraction, ductility and penetration.
- Cadmium-free aluminum-silicon brazing filler metal
- Free-flowing with excellent capillary attraction due to its narrow melting range
- Excellent ductility and penetration
- Melts below the melting point of brazeable aluminum base metals
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Ideal for joining aluminum-to-aluminum.
- Not recommended for brazing aluminum directly to non-aluminum alloys as the joint may become brittle
- Conforms to the EU Reach & RoHS directive
- Aluminum-to-aluminum joining
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov