AlCoR is a very easy-to-use aluminum flux-cored alloy with excellent strength and corrosion resistance. This alloy is used for joining aluminum-to aluminum or aluminum-to-copper or brass. It is free-flowing with unequaled capillary attraction, ductility, and penetration. AlCor zinc aluminum alloys also have non-corrosive and non-hygroscopic cesium flux with a lower melting temperature and wider melting range than aluminum silicon alloys.
- Cadmium-free zinc-aluminum brazing filler metal
- Good fluidity and capillary attraction
- Lower operating temperature reduces chances of overheating the aluminum part
- Good choice for joining aluminum alloys of the 1000, 3000 and 6000 series.
- Also used to join aluminum alloys and aluminum-to-copper
- Ideal for repairing heat exchangers, air-conditioners, condensers and coils and other parts in the HVAC industry
- Recommended joint clearance of 0.003" - 0.005"
- Conforms to the EU Reach & RoHS directive
- Flux inner core means no manual flux application is required providing significant cost savings
- Repair heat exchangers, air conditioners and aluminum alloy condensers
- Aluminum coil repair
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov