Diameters / Packaging
3 lb Box
Cor-Al is a tubular aluminum flux cored rod with a precisely calibrated ratio of active flux to assure versatile performance. It can be used for oxy-fuel brazing of aluminum base metal and the flux core eliminates the need for a separate flux application.
- Aluminum tubular torch alloy
- Produces either thing-flowing or bead-flowing characteristics
- Corrosion resistant
- Good color match (will darken if anodized)
- Can be applied out-of-position by adjusting the torch flame temperature
- Ideal for aluminum-to-aluminum brazing, but not recommended for brazing aluminum directly to non-aluminum alloys.
- Not recommended for brazing aluminum directly to non-aluminum alloys as the joint may become brittle
- Conforms to the EU Reach & RoHS directive
- Flux inner core means no manual flux application is required providing significant cost savings
- Aluminum-to-aluminum joining
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov