Diameters / Packaging
1 ea Tube
4 ea Tubes/Box
5 ea Tubes/Box
25 lb Box
|.050" x 1/8"||D620F1||D620FMPOP||D620F15P||D620F|
Dynaflow melts and flows at temperatures very close to Stay Silv 15, and provides comparable brazed mechanical properties. This makes Dynaflow an excellent cost effective alternative to the 15% silver alloys. This premium, medium range silver alloy has been meticulously formulated to even tighter specifications than our standard copper-to-copper alloys.
- Premium, medium-range, alloy for brazing copper or brass.
- Excellent strength and ductility.
- Economical replacement of 15% silver alloys.
- When heated above its liquidus, can penetrate tight connections.
- Wide melting range provides ability to fill loose connections and "cap" or "build up" around the finished joint.
- Self-fluxing on copper and copper-to-copper connections. Use Stay-Silv® white flux for brazing brass or copper-to brass.
- Corrosion resistance is generally similar to the copper base metal
- Not recommended for brazing steel or other ferrous base metals
- Due to its phosphorus content should not be used if the braze is exposed to sulfur or sulfur compounds in service.
- Conforms to the EU Reach & RoHS directive
- Copper-to-copper brazing
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov