The Inferno® Kits for brazing, soldering and heating applications with air-fuel feature the revolutionary Inferno® tips. The kits include Harris Model 601 regulators with 50mm ABS plastic gauges, one-piece encapsulated seat design with internal filter and PFFE Teflon® seats and large plastic knob for easy adjustments. The ergonomically designed brazing handles have a super tough grip for balance and comfort. The handles provide quick connect or screw connect options for "A" hose connections. Each kit includes a chrome wrench, 3/16" x 12' A&A red hose and one or more Inferno brazing tip. These tips have a specially designed insert that delivers reliable swirl combustion performance every time. The swirl combustion of the Inferno® tip is unlike anything offered on the market. Contractors get a consistent, hotter flame that will engulf and wrap around the work piece for maximum efficiency. The regulators have a 7 year warranty, all accessories and other components in the kit have a 1-year warranty.
- The Inferno Kits include the equipment, components and accessories needed for most brazing, soldering and heating projects
- The regulators have a one-piece encapsulated seat design with internal filter and PTFE Teflon® seat to protect them from particulate contamination
- The brazing handles are available with either quick connect "A" hose connections or screw connect "A" hose connections.
- Kits use air fuel / acetylene
- Warranty is 7 years for the regulators and 1 year for all other components in the kit.
- Kits use the revolutionary Inferno air fuel brazing tips
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov