Ironworker® Classic and V-Series combination welding and cutting kits for use with all fuel gases/acetylene are available in medium, heavy or extra heavy-duty models. The regulators all have large easy-to-read dual scale gauges and one-piece encapsulated seat design with internal filter and PTFE Teflon® seats. All torch handle models are well constructed for durability and equipped with FlashGuard® check valves for safety. The cutting attachments are constructed of stainless steel and brass for years of safe, dependable service even in the most abusive conditions. The kit accessories and/or components may consist of some or all of the following: ANSI approved safety glasses, striker, twin 1/4" x 20' hose, insulated tool bag, mixer, cutting tip(s) or welding/brazing tip(s). The regulators have a 7 year warranty, all accessories and other components in the kit have a 1-year warranty.
- The Ironworker Kits include the equipment, components and accessories needed for most brazing, soldering, welding and heating projects, all conveniently packaged in a tool bag.
- The regulators have a one-piece encapsulated seat design with internal filter and PTFE Teflon® seat to protect them from particulate contamination
- The torch handles are equipped with FlashGuard® replaceable check valves
- Kits available for use with all fuel gases/acetylene
- Warranty is 7 years for the regulators and 1 year for all other components in the kit.
- Depending on the model selected and tip used, the cutting capacity is between 4" (101.6mm) plate and 8" (203.2mm) plate.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov