Model 210 manifold automatically switches gas supply from the primary cylinder bank to the reserve cylinder banks. The regulators must be manually reset to change the primary and reserve banks. The Model 210 manifold features 1/2” NPT brass construction with silver brazed connections. Model 210 features the Model 3510 high flow brass regulator. The outlet regulator is ordered separately based upon delivery pressure requirements.
- Master shut-off valves included
- 3000 PSIG maximum inlet pressure
- Acetylene systems (CGA 510) include dry-type arrestors on the pigtail end
- Headers include stainless steel pigtails, check valves and header valves. Hydrogen and helium systems include stainless steel braided pigtails with a stainless steel inner core. All other systems include stainless steel braided pigtails with a PTFE lined inner core.
- All pigtails include check valves
- Industrial gas applications
- Metal fabrication
- Multiple cylinders
- Continuous gas supply
- High flow applications
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov