Model 220 manifold prevents downtime by automatically switching gas supply from the primary cylinder bank to the reserve cylinder bank. All components are enclosed and protected inside a tamper-resistant case. A green light indicates the primary cylinder bank is functioning and the reserve cylinder bank is ready for service. A red light alerts the user that the unit has changed over and one or both banks are depleted (except on fuel gas units). The user resets the primary bank by turning the knob.
- All systems include stainless steel braided pigtails with PTFE lined inner core, except those for helium and hydrogen systems that have a thermoplastic inner core.
- Acetylene systems include: 500 SCFH arrestors and piping, stainless steel braided pigtails with individual arrestors and check valves.
- 115 volts (AC) electrical connection, except for fuel gas
- 1/2" NPT manifold outlet
- 1/4" NPT relief valve outlet
- Optional remote alarm available
- Industrial gas applications
- Metal fabrication
- Multiple cylinders
- Continuous gas supply
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov