Model 6290 alternate fuel specialty tips are designed to allow additional performance from Harris straight cutting torches. Applications like rivet washing, rivet cutting, gouging and extended reach cutting can be performed using standard cutting torches, These heavy-duty tips eliminate the need for separate equipment such as handles, and tip tubes.. This is useful where storage space is at a premium. Alternate fuels include propane, propylene, natural gas, etc.
- Heavy duty tips
- Recommended for straight cutting torches like Harris models 62-5F, 62-5SSF and 98-6.
- Constructed from durable copper and brass
- Applications include 8" wide cutting, rivet cutting, rivet washing and gouging.
- Engraved with tip size for easy identification
- One year warranty
- Beam cutting
- Weld repair
- Rivet cutting and washing
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov