Model 8010 gas purifier protects gas systems from contamination of oil and water found in some industrial gases and occasionally in specialty carrier gases. The small daily operating costs more than justify the prevention of a system shut-down and the subsequent cleaning and/or repair costs. The Model 8010 purifier shell must be used with a specially designed replaceable cartridge. These cartridges are shipped in hermetically sealed cans with convenient pull-tap tops for easy opening. The improved packaging ensures full retention of capacity during storage.
- Aluminum anodized blue shell body
- Chrome-plated brass shell head
- Buna N seal
- 2000 PSIG (500 PSIG for oxygen) maximum operating pressure
- 40◦F to 165◦F (4ºC to 74°C) operating temperature range
- 100◦F (38◦C) dew point achievable
- 1/4" FNPT inlet and outlet ports
- 2" diameter x 5 3/4" long
- Weight with cartridge is 1.5 lbs.
- High purity gases
- Industrial gases
- Moisture control
- High pressure gas systems
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov