Model 9200NC low delivery regulator maintains an accurate delivery pressure over the life of the cylinder. The two-stage design limits the variations in the outlet pressure to 0.03 psig for every 100 psig of inlet pressure decay. It features a large surface area elastomeric diaphragm that provides precise pressure control from full to empty cylinder. Made of durable, long-lasting brass, this regulator is perfect for non-corrosive, ultra-low delivery pressure gases. A needle valve is included on the outlet.
- First and second stage large neoprene diaphragm
- One-piece encapsulated seat design with 10 micron sintered internal filter to protect the first stage PTFE and second stage neoprene seats from particulate contamination.
- 2-1/2" dual scale black painted gauges.
- Ergonomic ABS plastic knob for improved grip
- Brass body, bonnet and fittings for dependable service life.
- Unique delivery gauge to provide a 0.1 psi graduation.
- Inter-stage relief valve protects the second stage of the regulator from over pressurization.
- Equipped with a needle valve on the outlet.
- Non-corrosive gases
- Applications where an ultra-low delivery pressure is required.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov