Model HP722 is a stainless steel diaphragm two-stage cylinder regulator for constant delivery pressure from full to near empty cylinder conditions. Model HP722 is available in both brass barstock and chrome-plated brass barstock (HP722C) with various delivery pressures, CGA/inlet fittings, accessories and other options for a customized regulator to meet specific requirements.
- 1-11/16"- 316L stainless steel diaphragm eliminates contamination from diffusion or out-gassing
- One-piece encapsulated seat design with 10 micron sintered internal filter to protect the PTFE Teflon® seat from particulate contamination
- 2-1/2” dual scale gauges (psi/bar)
- Ergonomic ABS plastic knob for improved grip
- Brass models have brass barstock body, bonnet and fittings; Chrome-plated brass models have chrome-plated brass barstock body, bonnet and fittings for years of dependable service
- Maximum inlet 3000 psig, except for CGA 300 and 510 models that are equipped with a 400 psig inlet gauge.
- Designed to 1 x 10-9 cc/sec inboard helium leak rate to maintain gas purity levels
- Equipped with an external relief valve
- Front or back panel mountable
- High-purity gas, research sample system gas and process analyzer gases applications
- Gas chromatography
- EPA protocol gases
- Laser gas systems
- Emission monitoring systems
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov