The MFA 910 series manifolds are fully automatic systems designed for medical applications that require uninterrupted gas service throughout the cylinder bank change-over cycle. This model features digital read-out displays in PSIG, kPa or BAR. The power supply box includes circuit board with with dry contacts for hook-up to all remote alarms. System includes copper pigtails with check valves for oxygen and flexible pigtails for all other gases. The headers are single unit construction and labeled for each gas service. The cabinet dimensions are: 16" W x 21" H x 10" D.
- 120/240 VAC power supply box includes circuit board with dry contacts for hook-up to all remote alarms regardless of voltage up to 3 amps 30 VDC or 2 amps 250 VAC.
- Copper pigtails with check valves are standard for oxygen to meet NFPA-99 requirements; flexible pigtails for all other gases.
- Headers are constructed as a single unit and are labeled for gas service. Each connection is silver brazed (by brazers certified to ASME section IX) and tested. Additionally, the header has CGA check valve bushings at each inlet location to meet NFPA-99 requirements.
- Manifold outlet is 1” 11.5 NPS male; relief valve outlet is 1/2” NPT male.
- System automatically resets after the empty bank of cylinders is replaced - no manual resetting is required.
- Control unit includes internal dual line regulators that are adjustable from 30 to 70 psig.
- 3000 PSIG maximum inlet pressure (2000 PSIG for CO2 and N2O manifolds)
- Optional remote audio/visual alarms are available to provide warning of service interruption
- 24" right and left pigtails
- For use with air (medical/breathing)
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Model MFA910-1R361L36-346 Medical Manifold System
- Two (2) years limited