The MSA 900 series manifolds are semi-automatic systems designed for medical applications that require uninterrupted gas service throughout the cylinder bank change-over cycle. The power supply box includes circuit board with with dry contacts for hook-up to all remote alarms. System includes copper pigtails with check valves for oxygen and flexible pigtails for all other gases. The cabinet dimensions are: 16" W x 21" H x 10" D.
- 120/240 VAC power supply box includes circuit board with dry contacts for hook-up to all remote alarms regardless of voltage up to 3 amps 30 VDC or 2 amps 250 VAC.
- Copper pigtails with check valves are standard for oxygen to meet NFPA-99 requirements; flexible pigtails for all other gases.
- Headers are constructed as a single unit and are labeled for gas service. Each connection is silver brazed and tested by ASME section IX certified operators. Additionally, the header has CGA check valve bushings at each inlet location to meet NFPA-99 requirements.
- 3000 PSIG maximum inlet pressure (2000 PSIG for CO2 and N2O manifolds)
- Manifold outlet is 1” 11.5 NPS male and relief valve outlet is 1/2” NPT male
- Optional remote audio/visual alarms are available to provide warning of service interruption
- Cabinet dimensions: W-16” H-21” D-10”
- System contains minimal electrical components for easy adjustment and maintenance
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- One Model MSA900-1R-1L-540 Medical Manifold System
- 1 Year